Friday, July 10, 2015

Birthday Countdown: Monster

Do y'all remember when I did my advent project? Well, it'll be similar here as well... From June 22 to July 22, I will be creating and writing stuff for others. It'll be like a Hobbit Birthday Party! July 3rd, I'll have a special surprise up for my mum and daddy's 16th anniversary and July 4th I plan to post some fireworks with music! Otherwise, I'll be making art and writing poetry/stories until the big finale on my bday! xD Keep an eye out for it, yo!
FOR SARAH

Monster

Copyright © 2015 Mari Fahel McKimzey

I scar my skin to kill 
This monster inside me
I roar with blood tears
Sliding down my face
Save me from myself
I've become my demons!
Save me from this monster
That claws in my heart!
I die every night in bed
Then rise again from my grave
Only to die all over again
I've turned into a monster
A venomous viper within
Spider webs in my corners
Fear hiding me from you
But like a kitten hiding
From her owner in a bucket
I cannot hide from You
There is no other way
But to come to You and
Make my pleas known to You
Everyone thinks I am insane
Even I believe it is so
Please still my soul
Give unto Me a sound mind
Because, I've become my demons
Saviour, rescue me!
I am my worst enemy...

GRAPHIC FOR IT

INSPIRED BY....





No comments:

Post a Comment