Thursday, July 9, 2015

Birthday Countdown: Let the Sparks Fly

Do y'all remember when I did my advent project? Well, it'll be similar here as well... From June 22 to July 22, I will be creating and writing stuff for others. It'll be like a Hobbit Birthday Party! July 3rd, I'll have a special surprise up for my mum and daddy's 16th anniversary and July 4th I plan to post some fireworks with music! Otherwise, I'll be making art and writing poetry/stories until the big finale on my bday! xD Keep an eye out for it, yo!
FOR MANDIE
In this piece, "Let the Sparks Fly" Copyright © 2015 Mari Fahel McKimzey, I was trying to express what passion for Christ is, what freedom is, and how through the fire and storm, we are called to use our light for Christ to reveal Him to the world... I wanted to tell people through this that pain is part of living for Christ and as we let the sparks fly, there will be grief, sorrow, pain, and passion but through all there there will be joy... and through it all we should continue to love...and not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment