Thursday, July 2, 2015

Birthday Countdown: Cancer

Do y'all remember when I did my advent project? Well, it'll be similar here as well... From June 22 to July 22, I will be creating and writing stuff for others. It'll be like a Hobbit Birthday Party! July 3rd, I'll have a special surprise up for my mum and daddy's 16th anniversary and July 4th I plan to post some fireworks with music! Otherwise, I'll be making art and writing poetry/stories until the big finale on my bday! xD Keep an eye out for it, yo!

FOR SARAH!

Cancer

Copyright © 2015 Mari Fahel McKimzey


How can we find peace
When our hands are filthy? 
How can we be freed 
When we our own captors?
How can we cleanse our hands of our guilt?
No other way but Christ
No other freedom but Yeshua
No other peace but Shabbat Shalom!  
We were born with a condition
Spiritually we live with a cancer
Born into the shadows of fire
Spiritually we live in death
The truth is so hard to hear
The cold and hard truth is
That we can't avoid our sin
The only way we can be released
Is with all faith in humility
Praying with a willingness
To be set free from our fate
We are chained to our perishing form but
We can break free by supernatural means
Just cry out and rise up to meet His Call
Jesus the Healer of our souls has hope for us all
For these lies, lusts and chains to no longer bind us
Freedom at last for it is Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment