Sunday, June 21, 2015

For Charleston, SC & Lake Worth, FL

My heart breaks for Charleston... This kind of thing has never happened in South Carolina in my lifetime... and to have it happen in the place where my daddy was raised... And knowing friends and family that are in Charleston... Then it happening again in Lake Worth, FL makes this more of a reality for me... this could've been my father, my sister, my mother, my brother... My daughters and sons... This could have been your father, your sister, your mother,your brother... Your daughters and sons.... These are our brothers and sisters in Christ... Can we not pray for comfort and love to wash over these families? For, the truth about it is... they are our family. Be there for the ones that are left behind in prayer. These hearts are so broken and hurt... Remember, dear brothers and sisters, the LORD is with you in your grieving... It is so hard to find words to say for you all, the only way I know to express myself is through art and music with a broken heart for you all... </3

Copyright © 2015 Mari Fahel McKimzey




No comments:

Post a Comment