Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Birthday Countdown: Twinkling Thoughts

Do y'all remember when I did my advent project? Well, it'll be similar here as well... From June 22 to July 22, I will be creating and writing stuff for others. It'll be like a Hobbit Birthday Party! July 3rd, I'll have a special surprise up for my mum and daddy's 16th anniversary and July 4th I plan to post some fireworks with music! Otherwise, I'll be making art and writing poetry/stories until the big finale on my bday! xD Keep an eye out for it, yo!
FOR MY BELOVED SISTER, SAVANNAH!

Copyright © 2015 Mari Fahel McKimzey

In this piece, "Twinkling Thoughts" I was trying to express the thoughts that overwhelm those with bipolar. The stars in her hair and clouds in her skin represent mania, the light and rain represent healing and recovery, the locked shining heart represents the light we lock up. and the brick wall and the fade represents isolation and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment