Monday, June 22, 2015

Birthday Countdown: Blood Bound

Do y'all remember when I did my advent project? Well, it'll be similar here as well... From June 22 to July 22, I will be creating and writing stuff for others. It'll be like a Hobbit Birthday Party! July 3rd, I'll have a special surprise up for my mum and daddy's 16th anniversary and July 4th I plan to post some fireworks with music! Otherwise, I'll be making art and writing poetry/stories until the big finale on my bday! xD Keep an eye out for it, yo!

FOR MY DEAR BROTHER-IN-CHRIST, JEREMY!
Copyright © 2015 Mari Fahel McKimzey

In this piece, Blood Bound, I was trying to make Jesus and the girl look one... trying to make her hair look like part of the cross and the cross to look like the fire within our soul, the blood to look like it's deep cleansing her with light... I used fire and shapes and arranged them then make it... My goal was to express the unity of Christ and His Bride...

No comments:

Post a Comment