Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome to the Scriptings of Serenity Sparrow

Hello my loverlies,

    I am Serenity Sparrow from Wattpad, where I have been writing under various names for around four years. As you may have noticed from my Watty, I am a Christian poet and authoress of fantasy, adventure, science fiction, inspirational pieces, romance, drama, and devotionals. I love music and many of my writings will be inspired by such an art. My current work-in-progress as of now is As Truth Collides, with themes of Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Dragonkeeper Series by Donita K. Paul, and the films of How to Train Your Dragon with a twist into science fiction. I am also an artist of graphics and I like sketching in a chibi, anime, and manga style. So, now that I have introduced myself, I hope you will enjoy the reads and pieces. Peace be unto ye, and God bless!

Blood bound in Christ,
Serenity Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment