Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent of the Promise: Days 1-3

For this Advent season, I will be creating and/or writing Christmas-inspired gifts for my friends until Christmas Day. First, I shall do three days worth of creations/writings, and dedicating them to whom they are to be given to.

Blood Bound in Christ,
Serenity Sparrow

Day 1's piece of writing will be for my kind friend, stripey from Watty!
 

Advent of the Promise

 
I shut my eyes so that I can see
All the love that God has for us
That He would send such a gift to this world
And what He gave was "God with us"
 
A chorus of Christmas bells chime
As the carols ring throughout these hills
With a little sister under the tree lights at night
I ponder on the first coming of Immanuel

"Peace on earth; good will to men"
With such a well-known saying as this
With our eyes roaming through the city
Those words seem to be amiss
 
Thus charity is our calling to witness
To the advent of the Promise; our Christ
We be the peace, the change we wish to see
That by our life would magnify His Light

Day 2's piece of art is to none other than my dear friend, Eli...

Day 3's piece of art is for cat_bazooka from Wattpad! Such a sweetheart :3

No comments:

Post a Comment